August 3 - 4 th in South Lake Tahoe California.
We are offering three divisions this year & are only accepting 10 teams per division.
HS Varsity (class of 2019 & 2020)
HS JV (Class of 2021 & 2022)
14U (Class of 2023 & 2024)
12U (Class of 2025 & 2026)
10U (Class of 2027 & 2028)
Price Per Team
$1000 / Team
35 minute running time games (2 – 15 minute halves with 5 minute halftime)
Each team will play a minimum of 4 games.
Will be playing on a truncated field, players will be consisting of 2 attack, 2 midfielders, 2 defenders and a goalie. Rosters are held to 12 players maximum. These games tend to be a lot of fun and higher scoring then a full field lacrosse game. All players must have a signed waiver. Our staff will check your rosters and waivers to ensure they match up prior to the start of your first game.
1. 2 midfield, 2 attack, 2 defense, 1 keeper on field at all times.
2. Sub on the fly.
3. 35 minute running time games (2 – 15 minute halves with 5 minute halftime).
4. Over time will be two 3 minute “Tie Breaker” rounds
5. No time outs during OT.
6. Penalties lead to loss of possession or a free shot on goal. In the event of continued penalties the officials reserve the right to suspend players from the game and in extreme circumstances, eject them from the event.
7. Use of inappropriate language from players or coaches will result in an initial warning from the official, but will be followed up with a penalty on the second offense and in extreme cases of misconduct and/or offensive language will result in dismissal of a coach, player or entire team from the event.
8. Faceoff/Center Draw at the start of the game and start of 2nd half- from there the goalie clears the ball after each goal.
9. There will be one horn to start and stop the games.
10. There will be 5 minutes to get on and off the fields.
11. Teams will hold 2 offensive player and 2 defensive player behind the half line when the ball is in the opposite end of the field.
12. 2019 Boys and Girls NFHS, and U12, U 10, US Lacrosse rules apply.
13. #1 Golden Rule: HAVE FUN and keep it fun for the kids.
1. No more than 12 players per roster.
2. First team listed on the schedule is the home team and will wear the light jersey. Players on each team will wear the same color jersey, but a different and contrasting color than the other team. Each shirt will have a visible front and back.
3. We will provide regulation balls at each field.
4. If you have roster changes in the High School division please let the score keeper know your roster changes before your first game.
5. Each field will have a director that checks rosters and waivers at the start of the first game.
Game & Event Details
Game & Event Details
1. Everyone plays in a team pool format (example: 4 games with 1 bye round)
2. All games are 35 minutes long, including the 5 minute half time.
3. Teams will be named Pool Champions.